From 2000 to 2010 I enjoyed a very successful career as a Physique athlete competing in Bodybuilding and Physique shows all across the Unkind also NPC shows in Florida USA. I regularly placed in the top 3 until my career was ended by injuries that affected my success and placing. Thereafter decided to concentrate on my business and passing on my knowledge to others.
▪ 2000 EFBB QUALIFIER First Timers 2nd
▪ 2001 EFBB BRITISH FINALS First Timers Did Not Place
▪ 2003 Mr. CELTIC Novice First Place
▪ 2003 WPF MR ENGLAND Under 85kg 2ndPlace
▪ 2003 WPF EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS Under85kg 13th Place
▪ 2003 EFBB QUALIFIER Under 80kgIntermediate 1st Place
▪ 2003 EFBB BRITISH FINALS Under 80kgIntermediate 4th Place
▪ 2004 MUSCLEMANIA SUPERBODY MIAMI Novice 1st Place
▪ 2005 NPC SOUTH EAST FLORIDA Light Heavy 1st Place and Overall Winner
▪ 2006 BODY BEAUTIFUL SPECTACULAR Medium Class 2nd Place
▪ 2006 WPF MR WALES Under 85kg 3rdPlace
▪ 2006 NPC FLORIDA STATE Men’s Over 35Light Heavy 2nd Place
▪ 2006 UKFBB QUALIFIER 2nd Place Light Heavy Weight
▪ 2007 NPC SOUTHERN STATES Men’s Over40 Middleweight 1st Place
▪ 2008 NPC SOUTH FLORIDA Men’s Over40’s Heavyweight 1st Place
▪ 2010 UKFBB Leeds qualifier Classic Physique 3rd place
John helped me train and prepare for my first fitness modelling competition – i loved the experience. We are hoping for bigger and better things second time around.
I have used John for Sports Massage treatments many times during my pre contest training and off season training. It helps to keep me injury free and is especially beneficial for recovery after intense training sessions.
John is the most amazing masseur and has helped me to compete at two Olympics, a Commonwealth and European Championships. My body is my job and needs to be in tip top shape to perform at my best. John plays a key role in this
I would recommend John to anyone who is willing to work hard to get in shape. He has helped me prepare for photo shoots and media work and we continue to make improve each time.
John Welsh was instrumental in my preparation on my way to several medals at World and European Championships!